Looking for an affordable contact center solution?
The VistaPoint ACD Module is an affordable call queuing and routing solution for Cisco Unified Communications Manager customers. VistaPoint ACD Module is perfect for operator pools and contact centers filling the void between Cisco’s Native Call Queuing and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
Take a closer look at the features available:
Included with the ACD Module is a web-based reporting tool for use by supervisors needing to view queue and agent statistics. Need custom reports? No problem…all call details are stored in an SQL data file so that 3rd-party reporting tools can also be used to extract the data and create custom reports.
- Queue Statistics – Calls offered, abandoned, redirected and more
- Agent Statistics (Incoming) – Summary of each agent’s received / redirected calls
- Agent Statistics (Outgoing) – Summary of each agent’s call activity
- Extension Statistics – Call activity of all Cisco devices
- Redirect Statistic – Call redirection
- Agent Activity – Summary of each agent’s processed calls by time interval
- Agent Availability – Details on when and for how long an agent was working with call queues
- Queue Activity – Summary of all calls in queue by time interval
For supervisors needing to manage their call queues and operators, the VistaPoint ACD Module includes a number of features to facilitate managing these resources. From their own VistaPoint Console supervisors can:
- View (real-time) agent state changes (busy, idle, etc.)
- View all calls in all queues (real-time)
- Manually redirect calls from any queue as needed
- See connected party for each agent (CallerID/Name)
- View direction of each agent’s call (inbound/outbound)
- Silent monitor agents during training or QA evaluations
- Whisper coaching – only your agent will hear you
- Barge – take control of any call
- Historical reports (queues, agents, extensions)
- Cherry-pick and redirect calls from any queue
Calls are automatically parked (queued) for the next available agent. As agents become available these calls are instantly redirected to those agents. The Call Park DNs are configured in CallManager and you can define the MoH and reversion timers. When the reversions timer expires you can determine if the caller should continue to hear the MoH (loop) or be redirected to another number (phone, queue, call handler, etc.).
- Dynamic Call List – displays all active calls and all calls being offered to the queue
- AutoPark Panel – displays all callers (by Caller ID and Name) waiting for an agent
- Ability to handle multiple calls from multiple sources simultaneously
- Real-Time BLF – see presence status of all devices (phone, Jabber, Lync, IPC)
- Presence-based Phone Book – links to UCM, Active Directory, ODBC, CSV files
- Operators can cherry-pick calls from the queue (even while on another call)
- Built-in scripting tool can perform data dips to locate and display caller’s record(s)
- WebConsole operators can choose between their Cisco phone or Jabber
- WebConsole includes WebView supporting add-on data collection modules
- Setup Conference calls, Join calls, park and unpark calls etc.
Are you looking to build a “Context Center” that exposes your operators to prior communications between callers and your organization? If so you should consider our Call Tracker module.
Call Tracker Module
Call Tracker is an add-on module that makes it easy for your operators to identify callers and collect data in real-time for each call being processed. A great tool for operators who need to track and account for each call.
Click here to download the Call Tracker datasheet
Ready to get started with the VistaPoint?
Want to learn more about the VistaPoint ACD module, including a full feature list and requirements? Visit the VistaPoint ACD Module Features page.